例：Who would you rather went with you？
(1) before sb can/ could … 某人还没来得及……
例：Before I could get in a word ，he had measured me.
(2) It will be +时间+ before + 还有多长时间……
例：It will be 4 years before he graduates.
(3) had done some time before (才……)
例：We had sailed four days and four nights before we saw land.
(4) had not done ... before ... 不到……就……
例：We hadn’t run a mile before he felt tired.
(5) It was not +一段时间+ before 不多久就……
例：It wasn’t two years before he left the country.
(1) It is /was +被强调部分+that(who)...
例：It was I who wrote to my uncle yesterday.
(2) Is/was it + 被强调部分 + that (who) ...
例：Was it your brother that you met in the street？
(3) Where/who/what/how等特殊疑问词 + is/was it that ...
例：How is it that you will go to visit her tomorrow？
(4) do/does/did +谓语动词 (强调谓语)
例：They do know the place well.
(1)would like to/ would love to have done sth.
例：I would like to have written to you.
(2) was / were going to do sth.(用过去将来时态表示原打算做什么)
例：Lucy was going to watch a basketball match.